Saturday, September 2, 2017

Emma's Photo Studio & Mia's Beach Scooter

This month's post is about 2 of the smaller LEGO Friends sets. Let's start with Emma's Photo Studio (41305). It was $9.99 and comes with 96 pieces and a sheet of stickers. It took about 20 minutes to put it together and take pictures.



Here are some pictures of the pieces and a close-up of the sticker sheet:




Besides a figure of Emma, the set also comes with a cat:


The instructions show how to build a box of cat food, photography equipment, an accessory table, a photo printer, and the backdrop area:







Now to put them all together:





There is also a purple LEGO heart made from two special plate pieces (it's next to Emma in the previous photo). Here are the extra pieces I had:


This is a cute little set. I love the backdrop area and the printer. I do wish that the "photos" were just of the animals since I don't use the Friends figures in my builds, but they're still a nice touch. Overall, it is a good set for the money and I can definitely see using it to build a little photo studio for my town.

Now, let's move on to the second Friends set, Mia's Beach Scooter (41306). It was $9.99 and comes with 79 pieces. Like the photo studio, it also took about 20 minutes to put together and take pictures.



Here are some pictures of the pieces:



The figure of Mia comes with a pet pug:


The pieces are used for two main builds, a lifeguard stand on a slice of beach and a scooter with a doggy sidecar:




Let's put everything together:




Like Emma, Mia also has one of those LEGO hearts, but this one is green (see photo above). There was also a small group of extra pieces:


Another nice little set. I've been planning on building a beach scene, so any beach themed LEGO sets are great to have. The little dog treat compartment on the scooter is a cute detail. I think this set was also worth the money and I will definitely be using these pieces in the future. I may do another review for beach house later this month. In October I'll be posting about one of the 3-in-1 sets.Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment