Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thanksgiving Harvest

Today's post is about the Thanksgiving Harvest set (40261). It was $9.99 and has 133 pieces. I ordered it a little too late and just got it Friday or I would have posted this before Thanksgiving. It took me 35 minutes to put this set together and take photos. First, let's look at the box. Just like the Halloween set, there is a little comic on the back:



The pieces are divided between one large bag and two smaller ones:




Two minifigures, a farmer and a little girl, are included:


Now that the minifigures are built, we can move on to the rest of the set. There are 6 minibuilds that make up this set. A crow, a basket of fruits and vegetables, a turkey, a garden with scarecrow, a wagon, and a tree:







Here are the leftover pieces:


Now let's see everything together:



I really love these little seasonal sets. They are fun to put together and they usually have a unique piece or two that I didn't have before. I'm pretty sure the little girl's face is different than any of my other figures. The wagon is a very nice build. The colors look great and I can see myself using this for future projects. The turkey and crow are cute additions, as is the scarecrow with the garden plot. The colors of the tree definitely give the set an Autumn feeling.

The back of the instruction booklet for this set has a picture advertising the two little Christmas sets:


I ordered both of those when I bought this one, so I will be putting them together this week and using them for my December post next weekend. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. LEGO Disney Princess - CarlaToys

    lego disney princess, oferte si promotii la CarlaToys, calitate garantata la preturi accesibile

    ReplyDelete
  2. High DA Best Free Article Submission Sites List With Instant Approval
    Collection of 500+ high authority
    Best Sites To Submit Articles.

    Boost your SEO for lifelong.

    ReplyDelete