Saturday, January 20, 2018

Organizing

I was going to build my townhouse set for a January post, but I just haven't had the time. Most of my spare time has been used sorting this:


That is a giant bag of LEGO that my parents found in a thrift store and gave to me for Christmas. It weighed almost 29 pounds! I had the last 3 days off of work because of snow, so I finally got things sorted and put away. Now I just have to get all the containers to fit in my LEGO area:


This photo doesn't even include my baseplates, minifigures, 2 more drawer units, or all the display items in the upper cabinet.

There was a bunch of minifigures from SpongeBob, Harry Potter, Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and other themes in the bag:


I just started to look them up on bricklink.com's catalog so I can figure out which sets were mixed up in the bag. Many of the minifigures are missing heads, hands, or other pieces, so I need to buy replacement parts. Based on which sets I believe this person had, there are also minifigures that didn't make it into the bag.

Sorting the bag and seeing all the new stuff I have for my collection has been fun. I'll put the sets together once I figure out which ones I have (assuming that I'll have all the pieces).

No comments:

Post a Comment